Special traffic plans are in place to accommodate heavy traffic expected for Aliso Niguel High School’s graduation on Thursday, June 6.
With limited parking at the school, offsite parking and shuttle bus service is encouraged and will be available at the Chet Holifield (Ziggurat) Federal Building at 24000 Avila Road. Shuttle buses will transport people to the high school from 2:30 to 5 pm. After the ceremony, buses on Deerhurst behind the football stadium will return folks to the federal building until 8 pm.
Residents should also be aware of the following information:
• Vehicles will have limited access to Wolverine Way from Aliso Creek Road from 2-5:30 pm.
• The stadium parking lot entrance at Deerhurst is reserved for VIPs and disabled or special-needs guests only.
• Parking behind the high school portables is available at the south end of campus or in the staff parking lot. Vehicles should enter the school parking via Wolverine Way.
• Drop-off area for guests will also be on Foxborough, accessible from Pacific Park and Deerhurst.
• Parking is allowed on Aliso Viejo Parkway for graduation.
Motorists are asked to be patient and drive safely during this annual event.