Sign up for our free Aliso Viejo News Bulletin Join
- Applications available for Community Assistance Grant Program starting Jan. 1 January 15, 2015The City of Aliso Viejo will begin accepting applications for its annual Community Assistance Grant Program on January 1. Applications are due to the City by 3 p.m. on March 31.
Each year, the City contributes partial funding for selected community service programs and activities by not-for-profit organizations that provide valuable services to the community. The …
- Drop off food at City Hall to benefit the less fortunate January 15, 2015With a new year underway, now is the time to consider giving back to the less fortunate in our community. You can do so by dropping off canned or non-perishable food items at Aliso Viejo City Hall, which serves as a drop-point for South County Outreach.
A food barrel is conveniently located near the entrance to …
- Shredding/Identity Theft Protection and e-waste event June 14 January 13, 2015The City of Aliso Viejo will host its annual Document Shredding/Identity Theft Protection and E-waste event on Saturday, June 14.
The free event takes place from 9 a.m. to noon in Soka University parking lot A at 1 University Drive.
Folks can bring standard-file boxes of paper records – canceled checks, pay stubs, credit card statements and …
- Monthly Disaster Preparedness Tip January 13, 2015
In an effort to help keep the community safe, the City’s Emergency Management Coordinator Sarah Barker is offering up a monthly disaster preparedness tip. This month’s tip deals with earthquake preparedness at the workplace. Remember the following:
1. Keep a “go-kit” at work. If roads are closed and you …
- Founder’s Day Fair will feature special tribute to Moulton family Oct. 12 January 12, 2015The public is invited to meet one of Orange County’s founding families – the Moulton family – and learn about the history of this great community during the City’s Founder’s Day celebration on Saturday, October 12.
Held on the rustic Aliso Viejo Ranch site, the Founder’s Day Fair is an annual City event commemorating the heritage …
This is a test
This year’s event paid homage to the Moulton Family, one… Read more →
The City feted its wonderful volunteers during a special dinner… Read more →
Mayor Carmen Cave recognized Patti Mooney, Sarah and Katie Sweet… Read more →
Folks gathered at Grand Park to support the American Cancer… Read more →
Friends and colleagues bid Mark Pulone farewell on Aug. 1,… Read more →
This is a test