Policy on Distribution of Tickets and/or Passes
Title 2 of the California Code of Regulations, Section 18944.1 requires that any distribution of tickets or passes to or at the request of City officials, employees and consultants must be made pursuant to a duly adopted written policy. Please click Policy on Distribution of Tickets and/or Passes to view the policy.
- 2017 Taste of Aliso Niguel – High School Fundraiser
- 2016 Taste of Aliso Niguel – High School Fundraiser
- 2016 Chamber of Commerce Installation (Purchased)
- 2016 Chamber of Commerce Installation (Donated)
- 2014 TED x OC Conference
Form 806, Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
Title 2 of the California Code of Regulations, Section 18705.5 requires the completion of Form 806 to report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards or commissions, etc. Each agency must post on its website a single Form 806 which lists all the paid appointed positions. Please click below to review the associated Form 806.
- Public Official Appointments: Form 806: July 7, 2017
- Public Official Appointments: Form 806: January 6, 2017
- Public Official Appointments: Form 806: May 9, 2016
- Public Official Appointments: Form 806: January 23, 2015
- Public Official Appointments: Form 806: January 14, 2014
- Public Official Appointments: Form 806: January 2, 2013
- Public Official Appointments: Form 806: July 5, 2012
Form 700, Statement of Economic Interests
The California Political Reform Act (Government Code Sections 81000-91014) requires many public officials and employees to file financial disclosure reports known as Statements of Economic Interest (Form 700) when assuming office, annually, and when leaving office. Cities are also required to adopt and implement a Conflict of Interest Code. The City Clerk, as Filing Officer, administers the Conflict of Interest Code at the local level.
The following public officials are identified in Government Code Section 87200 and file Statements of Economic Interest with the City Clerk’s Office:
- City Council (Ross Chun, David Harrington, Mike Munzing, William Phillips, and Phillip Tsunoda)
- City Manager (David Doyle)
- City Attorney (Scott Smith)
- Finance Directory/Treasurer (Gina Tharani)
Copies of the Statements of Economic Interest filed by these officials may be obtained by visiting the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) at 428 J Street, Suite 620, Sacramento, CA 95814 or the City Clerk’s Office at 12 Journey, Suite 100, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656. Statements of Economic Interest filed by certain state and local government agency elected officials may be available in electronic format on the FPPC’s website at www.fppc.ca.gov. For more information about the Fair Political Practices Commission, visit www.fppc.ca.gov or call 866-275-3772.